Members of the Saint Joseph Academy indoor track & field team competed Saturday in their first meet of the season. The Jaguars took part in the Youngstown State High School meet. Highlights included:
– The 4×800 relay team finished first. The relay team was Lizzie McGuire, Emma Fox, Elizabeth Starck and Bridget Boland.
– Julia Ambrosio set a PR in the 1600 meter run (5:56) while Morgan Rudolph also had a PR in the 800 meter run
– Anna Khuri set a PR in the 800 in her first high school race
– Erin Hvizdos took first place in the 1600 meter run
– Catherine Dial set a PR in the weight throw with a toss of 33’1″
– Cailynn Cho had a throw of 28’4″ in the shot put
Full results can be found here: http://results.deltatiming.com/tf/2021-ysu-hs-meet-1